Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DIY wall mount for your TV!

Years ago we bought a wall mount for our TV at Ikea for $7. Unfortunately in one of our moves we lost a part or two and it became unusable. I was really bummed because to get that kind of deal on a wall mount for your TV is unheard of! Luckily, Damien found this link to a DIY wall mount. This works out awesome & is really easy to do. You can check out the link here.

I still need to get something to hide the cords and eventually the chest will be moved into Amelia's room, but for now, it's working out great.


I don't think I've showed any photos of our living room. It's definitely not done because we don't have any trim up and some of the light switch covers are still missing, but it's comfy and we're getting there.  It's hard to get a photo of the whole thing at once. 



Our lazy dog would not move for the picture. 

Another project I'd like to do some day is do something with this door. I took it down from our house next door because it was about to fall out, and I thought it was neat and could be used for something. I thought about photos, but now I'm thinking about maybe having Abigail and my nieces and nephews create some type of artwork to put behind the glass. I think it would be sweet to have some artwork from each of them. 


What do you think I should do with it? 














Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram