Thursday, April 21, 2016

Because someone we love is in heaven, there's a little bit of heaven in our home.

We have wood floors! I am so happy! It's gonna take some hard work to get to them but they are there!




Isn't it pathetic how they pieced together all those pieces of wood? Ridiculous.  
But there they are - pretty wood floors! 

Also I wanted to give a little shout-out to this handy-dandy tool that my mom bought for Damien for Christmas one year. I used it to change a doorknob in like 5 minutes! If you do not have the "Flip Out" tool - you need to get it!  I've never seen the infomercial but I'm willing to bet they touch on changing a lock and how awkward it is, but this thing makes it easy as can be.









The view from the kitchen. 



When we went through the house we realized it's definitely more rough than we thought. I felt discouraged and sad. Then as I kept tearing up the carpet, 
I found an old, disgusting, dirty dime. A little hello from up above! 




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram