Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you actually achieve it.


I haven't posted in quite a while, but there is a good reason for that. It's been boring and slow at the house. We hit a little road block on the kitchen floor. It's taking us FOREVER to get it up. It's old vinyl and then some type of black glue-type stuff and then also some kind of cardboard and also a TON of nails. Damien's time he is able to be there is limited because of work so a lot of time he's there he's picking away at this floor. It is getting so annoying and I can't wait until it's finally up!








Another thing I did when I was there this past Saturday trying to help with the floors was move this large cabinet to the other side of the kitchen. I like it there better. Originally I was just trying to get it out the way but I think it should stay there. It looked weird above the other window. 





It used to be sitting to the right of the back door, under that window. 


We started getting rid of radiators, too. So far the downstairs is taken apart and some of it has been scrapped. 



We really have a long way to go but each time we are there I can tell we have made some progress and we are that much closer to living in it. I can not even imagine the way that day will feel when it finally arrives. 




Related Articles

1 comment:

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram