Saturday, March 5, 2016

Keep Calm and Pick up your trash.

We have a dumpster! I never, ever thought I could be so excited about a dumpster, but I am! Having a dumpster means the entire house can finally be cleaned out which is HUGE! That means that we can start on new electric. Which,  by the way, it's harder than you think to figure out where to put outlets.


Another new thing is that we hired 2 people to demo the upstairs. They got what will eventually be Abigail's bedroom done yesterday. It is hard work and we are crossing our fingers that they show up again today.  Damien is spending today cleaning up the yard from all the trash that has been thrown out windows. 





The room next to Abigail's will be Amelia's room. I can't stop dreaming of when I can finally decorate them! I am obsessed with Target's new line of kid's stuff - Pillowfort. If you haven't seen it yet check it out:  http://www.target.com/c/pillowfort-brand-shop/-/N-4vp6f

It is absolutely adorable stuff and I want to use it for both the kid's room but right now I just need to focus on the hard work ahead and all the choices that come between now and then.. like two new doors. I never thought it could be such a tough decision to pick out a front door but I'll tell ya - it really is! 

 I really like something like this one


You think picking a door is going to be no big thing but it is.  We need two - one for the front and one for the side and I think they should compliment each other,.. but I can't seem to find two that I like. Or I find one I really like and it costs one million dollars. So there's that. 

Doors and windows are pretty high up on the list right now to keep everything inside safe so that is what we are shopping for at this point. I really like the front door that is there but we won't be able to repair it.











Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram