Monday, October 5, 2015

Covering up the paneling

We just spent a week at the beach & I think that is just what I needed to jumpstart getting more work done on the trailer. Staying in a 6,000+ sq. ft. 1.9 million dollar home really makes you want to come home and make your place a little nicer! We had a really nice time despite the weather and I feel recharged.

Right before we left for vacation Damien's aunt and uncle gave us several gallons of paint for the interior. One of them was a blue color. I wasn't sure what I thought of it but I wanted to try it out in the bedroom. It matches a quilt (also given to us by them) so I thought it would work out. It took several days but I just about finished up the painting and putting the room back together.

Here are some photos of our room when we moved in. There was nowhere to go with anything but eventually I got it organized.





I still have some other things I need to do (like get a closet door) and touch up some areas of paint, but overall I think it's really cute and almost looks like a real bedroom! It's hard to get a photo of the room because it's small but on the opposite wall is a tall dresser and to the right of the bed is a closet. Also to the right is a little "nook" type area where we will put baby #2 in her bassinet. We moved the bed to the other window too.




I'm not sure what my next project will be. Probably organizing the bathroom because it keeps becoming a gigantic mess. 






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram