Thursday, March 24, 2016

"I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest."

I am thrilled to say that demo is just about completed on the house.  It is looking great! We only have to demo the rest of the kitchen (the ceiling has been removed) and finish up a wall in the bathroom and then clean up the all the plaster in what will eventually be our bedroom.  I am so excited! We are hoping to be completely done by the middle of next week. Then, we will start the electric. That means I am one step closer to being able to start looking at paints!  My heart is going to explode when I can finally start picking things out like that.

You can see in the photos we are saving the trim as we go. It will definitely need cleaned up but looks like we can re-use it which is great.


In these photos you can see that mirror in the corner. I found that in the house and it's really sturdy. I'm going to hold on to it and spray paint it. It's hard to see it but it looks really neat and I think if I paint it white or some fun color it will be a cool piece to hang in the house. 



LOOK HOW CLEAN IT IS!!! 






They had good taste in music! 




Here is the hallway and our room. It is a gigantic mess but should be done in a couple days!





While the demo gets finished up I'm going to start tackling the attic. I don't think I've showed the attic yet. Yikes. 



^^ that's an old Polaroid right there on the top. 



I'm scared. 








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram